- Android – https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.joulespersecond.seattlebusbot
- iPhone – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/onebusaway/id329380089
- Amazon Fire Phone – http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/dl/android?p=com.joulespersecond.seattlebusbot
- Windows Phone – http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/onebusaway/30dcbcc4-e3d0-df11-9eae-00237de2db9e?type=phoneapp&id=30dcbcc4-e3d0-df11-9eae-00237de2db9e&source=onebusawaysite
- Windows 8 and 10 app – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/onebusaway/9wzdncrdm5pc
- Web browser – http://tampabay.onebusaway.org/where/standard/
Tag Archives: real time
For those of you already using it, this news will come as no surprise. We’ve been watching the usage level go higher and higher over the past year since we implemented our state-of-the-art Real Time Bus Information system, and I’m pleased to report that it’s a hit!
After we started installing the eye-catching Real Time Bus Info signs at bus stops last April, we had 1945 people text in for their next bus details the first month. Not too shabby considering we were just getting started. Can you guess how many texts we sent out last month? I’ll tell you: 86,912! In March you also called in and used the automated phone system (IVR, Interactive Voice Response) 80,420 times, and visited RidePSTA.net 30,945 times. Here’s a chart that shows just how awesome the response to this system has been:
- Total number of texts sent: 474,875
- Total number of IVR calls: 361,760
- Total number of visits to RidePSTA.net: 172,206
- Total number of times the QR code on the Real Time sign has been accessed: 52,218
So, thank you! Thanks for helping us test the system before we launched. Thanks for using the system every day. Thanks for using technology to make your transit experience more enjoyable. And, thank you for riding! We appreciate you, and your support!