PSTA has partnered with USF and Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART) to add our Real Time Bus Info to an app called OneBusAway. This app will give PSTA riders one more way to use the Real Time system (texting, auto-voice call, and website are still available).
We’re looking for riders to help us test the app — How does it work for you? Are you getting accurate Real Time info? How do you feel about the interface?
Want to help? Download the test app from one of these links, give it a try, and tell us what you think using the help/feedback function in the app.
- Android – https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.joulespersecond.seattlebusbot
- iPhone – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/onebusaway/id329380089
- Amazon Fire Phone – http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/dl/android?p=com.joulespersecond.seattlebusbot
- Windows Phone – http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/onebusaway/30dcbcc4-e3d0-df11-9eae-00237de2db9e?type=phoneapp&id=30dcbcc4-e3d0-df11-9eae-00237de2db9e&source=onebusawaysite
- Windows 8 and 10 app – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/onebusaway/9wzdncrdm5pc
- Web browser – http://tampabay.onebusaway.org/where/standard/
We look forward to hearing from you!
The PSTA Technology Team
One response to “Help Us Test “OneBusAway””
I’ve been using it a lot this month. Works great!