Hello, and welcome to PSTA’s newest venture into the world of online media! We’ll use the RidePSTA blog to share news, commentary, and behind-the-scene stories directly with customers.
The blog will be a frank, fun, ongoing conversation about PSTA and its work, and you’re invited to join in with your own comments and stories (please check out our participation guidelines). Since this is a new adventure, please feel free to ask questions, share ideas, and suggest stories.
To really kick things off, we’d like to invite you to enter our RidePSTA Photo Contest! Grab your camera and submit your favorite photo that shows how PSTA is important in your life. Here are some guidelines:
- Only take photos in public areas.
- Don’t take photos of people without their permission.
- Hand held equipment only, no tripods are permitted on buses.
- Photography must not interfere with passenger safety or movement at any time.
- Photos must be original content.
- Photos must be at least 200 DPI at 10 inches and in one of the following formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, or BMP.
- Photos should not reference violence, sex, alcohol or drug use, or any other illegal activity in any way.
- All entries submitted can be used by PSTA in future marketing campaigns.
- PSTA employees and their families are not eligible to enter.
Please submit your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PSTA Community Photo Contest, 3201 Scherer Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33716 (photos will not be returned). Please include name, address, phone, email and how often you ride.
All entries must be received by Janaury 15, 2012. Winners will be announced February 1, 2012.
DEADLINE EXTENDED! Click here for details.
Yes, there are prizes! The best photo (as judged by PSTA staff) will win an iPad 2. Second Place wins a $250 Visa Gift Card, and Third Place wins a $100 Visa Gift Card.
Please join us!